- All rules posted at the swimming pool must be observed.
- Individuals are responsible for their own safety as well as their children.
- Children under the age of 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.
- Children’s life-saving flotation devices and noodles are allowed. However, adult size and child size rafts are not allowed.
- Water balloons and balloons are not allowed in/or on the pool deck or in the pool under any circumstances.
- NO GLASS is allowed in or around the swimming pool. A $100 fine may be assessed plus the cost of draining, cleaning and filling the pool which may be as much as $500 and will be added to the fine if this has to be done.
- Pool furniture IS NOT to be removed from the pool area for any reason. However, towels may be placed on the grass for sunning or for children and babies.
- Do not save lounges, chairs or tables at the pool when leaving for an extended time for boating, napping, lunch, etc. Please be considerate of others who want to use these.
- Tables in the pool areas may be reserved for a short term event. Owners can submit a written request to the Cedar Glen Association Manager, to reserve a table for a specific event during a certain time span. If approved, the table can be labeled with the owner’s unit number, name and the event time (not to exceed a few hours and not to impede the activity in the pool area by other owners and guests).
- Individuals on an “as needed basis” should wear flotation devices. Remember, even the most experienced swimmer without a flotation device is vulnerable to drowning during an accident.
- Running, diving or flipping off the side of the pool is not allowed in the pool area! Absolutely NO exceptions!
- Pets are NOT allowed in the pool or in the fenced pool area.
- When leaving the pool area, umbrellas must be closed to prevent wind damage, and dispose of your trash in the cans provided.
- Please place ONLY aluminum cans in the recycle bin.
- Lifeguards are NOT on duty. You must swim at your own risk.
Open May through September
7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Weekdays
7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Weekends and Holidays
FOR RESIDENTS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY!